Have you ever looked for something new and fun for a date night? Enso has what you are looking for! Sushi Making Class!
Opening Soon at NC Music Factory!
Bootlegger’s is about to be your favorite destination country nightclub!
We’ll have live music every night, free dance lessons, and amazing drink specials and promotions!
The Carolina Panthers have a great season ahead of them and us Charlotteans are dying to watch every last second of their games. We have some amazing home field games to attend this year but what about those away games? Charlotte has you covered with these top 5 places to watch the game offering game day menus, drink specials and PLENTY of televisions. GO PANTHERS!
1) Draught Charlotte - Charlotte's newest Panther's location sits directly behind the stadium on Cedar St. For those of you who have been in Charlotte for more than a year know that this is the original location of Hartigan's and the party is just as wild during the games. Draught is the official location for Cans Recycled so expect Kiss 95.1 to pump out the tunes, large outdoor televisions on the patio, plenty of pounders to drink and of course some amazing game day food including nachos, pretzels and pub burgers - YUM!
2) The Doghouse - Positioned even closer to the stadium is the infamous Doghouse. The bar features a lawn decorated as a football field t play cornhole, a stage that always has the best music to jam out to and of course the large indoor and outdoor bar that gives you plenty of space to grab a nice cold one. The Doghouse has been open since 1997 and it's stronger than ever! They have plenty of TV's to cheer on the Panthers with old and new friends.
3) Brevard Court - To some of you this area is known as the "French Quarter" but this brilliant hidden gem is filled with some of the best bars in Charlotte and one of the best tailgates! While walking around the massive crowd that settles in Brevard court check out the 30 year old French Quarter restaurant, Courtyard Hooligans, and Valhalla. Watch the game in the adjacent parking lot with a massive blow up screen to cheers with your friends your Carolina Panthers.
4) All American Pub/Oak Room - Home of last years Cans Recycled these locations definitely did not need the help this year! During the day All American Pub is packed to the brim with hungry fans watching one of their several dozen flat screen TV's. Their menu is full of great game watch foods and their drink list is perfect for sharing a bucket or two. Once the sun goes down, Oak Room next door has great music and plenty of party space to celebrate a Panther win!
5) Tyber Creek Pub - South End has some fantastic bars to attend to watch the games but Tyber Creek has a great space to do it in style. Two stories with televisions everywhere (albeit older TV's), easy access bars, and a huge patio with games and plenty of seating. Tyber also features great drinks specials and incredible Irish style food that you will crave after being inside for a few minutes. Of course they have plenty of Guinness on tap too!
The face of Charlotte’s ever-changing nightlife scene is set to make a hard left turn with the opening of its newest venue, Automatic Slims. The 11,000 Sq. Foot establishment, located adjacent to The Fillmore in the NC Music Factory, will officially open it’s doors to the public Friday June 6 and Saturday June 7th.
10 days. 3 services. 99 dollars.
Treat yourself to Charlotte magazine's Salon & Spa Week presented by Charlotte Radiology Breast and Vein Experts June 13-22. They've partnered with Charlotte's high-end salons and spas to offer 3 services for the fixed, discounted price of only $99! Each business will have at least two packages for you to choose from. They have an extensive list of salons and spas participating all throughout Charlotte. The menus have a wide range of pacakages; from haircuts and highlights to massages and manicures to chemical peels and waxing and MORE!
Here is how it works:
-See participating businesses below.
-Click their logo to see their available packages.
-Choose your favorite package and book your appointment with the business!
-No passes, tickets or coupons required.
-No walk-ins or coupons accepted
-Gratuity is not included
Check out the Salon & Spa Week website here: http://www.charlottemagazine.com/Charlotte-Magazine/Salon-and-Spa-Week/
Charlotte is known for their many fantastic farmers markets that offer produce and homemade goods from local growers and merchants. In fact, many of the city's top restaurants use these markets for their supplies. Check out one of the following below!
7th Street Public Market
224 E 7th Street, Charlotte
Monday – Friday: 11am – 7pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 7pm
Providence Produce Market – Providence
10636 Providence Rd, Charlotte
Opens April 12
\Davidson Farmers Market
Next to Town Hall between Main and Jackson Streets
Open every 2nd and 4th Saturday from 9am to noon through end of Marc
Newell Farmers Market
1704 Rocky River Road, Charlotte
Every Saturday from 9am-2pm
Kings Drive Farmers Market
939 South Kings Drive, Charlotte
Opens April 4th
Tuesday and Friday: 6am-6pm
Piedmont Farmers Markets:
6960 Robinson Church Road, Harrisburg
Opens April 14th, 2014
518 Winecoff School Rd, Concord
24 Market Street, Concord
Opens May 14th, 2014
2104 South Blvd